How to Provide $TODL Liquidity
This page outlines how to provide liquidity to $TODL.
If you do not know what being a liquidity provider means, please stop and do some research on the risks and benefits before proceeding further.
- 2.If $renDOGE and $TODL do not appear in the two fields, manually copy paste the token addresses for each field using:
- Copy paste the official contract address in the first field for $renDOGE:
- Ethereum: 0x3832d2F059E55934220881F831bE501D180671A7
- Copy paste the official $TODL token address in second the field for $TODL:
- Ethereum: 0x98933f2396DBaABf812b6E6d27dA4DF109C4c55F
- 3.Input the amount of $renDOGE and $TODL to provide liquidity for. SushiSwap should auto calculate this for you.
- 4.Confirm the transaction to receive SLP tokens. Import the SushiSwap LP (SLP) token for the $renDOGE-$TODL pair into your MetaMask wallet to see your SLP tokens:
- Ethereum: 0x2FCfbea4b3c42Fc7Ee20Eb6AbE74EA3f8b1809A2
You can now stake the SLP tokens you received to farm additional tokens in Cryptoodles.