Comment on page
Redeeming the $TODL Airdrop
This page outlines how to claim airdropped TODL tokens from Toodle Loot Bags via the TODL smart contract.
TODL tokens were airdropped to different Loot Bags across the Lootverse.
The airdrop for Loot Bags and More Loot Bags is paused! You can still claim the $TODL airdrop from Toodle $BAGs!
Follow the steps below to claim TODL from the Toodle Loot Bags, OG Loot Bags, and More Loot Bags that you own:
- 2.Click the red button that says "Connect to Web3" and select the wallet that contains your Toodle Loot Bags. The red button in the picture should turn green after a successful connect.
- 3.Depending on if you want to claim TODL from Toodle Loot Bags, OG Loot Bags, or More Loot Bags, expand the 3rd, 4th, or 5th option. In the example below, we expanded the 5th function to redeem TODL from Toodle Loot Bags.
- 4.Click the 5th function "claimByToodleLootIds" to expand the box. In the text box, open a pair of brackets. Input the Toodle Loot Bag tokenId's that you would like to claim between those brackets. If you include multiple Toodle Loot Bag tokenId's, use a comma to separate the values.
- 5.Click confirm to claim the TODL from the Toodle Loot Bags provided. If you own a lot of Toodle Loot Bags, it is recommended to claim in batches instead of one transaction to prevent "out of gas" errors.
- 6.If TODL has not yet been claimed for the Loot Bags you provided, the gas fees should be small to claim.